Sunday 15 April 2007

Of Green Bean and Ah Min

Right now I am enjoying my green bean 'tong sui' while typing this entry. I have been deprived of green beans for exactly 10 months and to be able to drink the 'tong sui' right now is simply wonderful. I have to thank Ah Min for making this tong sui. She's so nice even though I always bully her, wahahahhaahah....Actually I was in my room revising when at exactly 12.13 pm, I heard a knock on my door. So, when I opened the door, Ah Min was standing there and holding the tong sui. Wahhhh, so touching.....wahahahah, she slaved over the stove to make this tong sui and brought it to me personally. Okay, Ah Min I promised to you I won't bully you just for today ;) Back to the green bean soup, it was really refreshing since the weather was extremely warm nowadays. The consistency of the soup was just right and the green beans were cooked to the right temperature for the right amount of time. The beans were soft and much of the flavour can still be tasted. In short, it was a great and delicious tong sui. Thanks Ah Min!!!



The tongsui....


The green beans with much of the flavour still intact...

I finished it within 5 minutes...can I have another bowl of it, Ah Min??? Heheheheh..

2 comments:

Stewpidgurl said...

yeah yeah!!Thx a lot to ah ma!!!wahahhaha...

Sesat Gang said...

who is stewpidgurl????