Friday 20 April 2007

Strawberry Tarts

The irritating 'washing machine' sound is still there. I even made another complaint to VO this morning regarding the noise. Barbara even replied my e-mail and she already informed the VO and had asked the maintenance team to look in to it as they were also aware of the problem. Probably due to the complaints la because I think I have made countless complaints about it. On a lighter note, here's some photos showing the sinfully delicious strawberry tarts we just had. Ah Min and boss loved it so much. Boss lagi greedy, she ate two pieces at one shot. Hopefully she will naik my gaji and belanja me la since I recommended her such nice delicacy. Anyway, the tarts were bought from Greggs at the price of 2 pounds for 4 pieces. Greggs is the leading bakery store in the UK and can be spotted easily on every street in UK due to their significant blue signboard.


The exterior of the box says it all...


The 'quartet' of tarts...boss ate 2 of them (damn tamak la she)



Damn delicious...there's a huge strawberry on each tart. The strawbery itself is coated with thick strawberry-flavored syrup. The crust crumbles easily and it's filled with fluffy white cream.

If you're a sweet-toothed person who loves strawberries, you must try this!!!

No comments: